FORMS, Category Libraries, Rostered Select (Caledon Minor Hockey Association)

All Category LibrariesDocument Library Items
  • Documents
    Created: Oct 29, 2021 8:22 PM, Updated: Oct 29, 2021 10:02 PM
    Travel Permit, VSS, Declaration
Items in this Library
  • .pdf
    RS Travel Permit
    A Travel Permit is required for all Tournaments and Exhibition Games. Preferably, please complete the online form located on the Roster Select above Forms "RS Travel Permit" Alternatively complete the attached form and send it to Doug Bennett, VP Houseleague at [email protected]. The tournament sanction number is required, you can obtain this from the tournament coordinator. Requests submitted without the sanction number will not be processed.
    492 KB
  • .pdf
    Appointment must be made at the OPP Caledon to have this form filed. You must request a Volunteer letter from the office to accompany the form. Send request to [email protected] include your name, team and position being held this upcoming season.
    2.54 MB
  • .pdf
    Caledon Offence Declaration
    144 KB