Forms, Category Libraries, Caledon Rep (Caledon Minor Hockey Association)

All Category LibrariesDocument Library Items
  • Documents
    Created: Apr 12, 2016 2:16 PM, Updated: Apr 16, 2019 12:24 PM
    Travel Permits, Medical, Offer of Commitment, AP
Items in this Library
  • .pdf
    Travel Permit Request
    A Travel Permit is required for all Tournaments and Exhibition games. Preferably, please complete the online form located on the Rep Website, under Category Pages, "Travel Permit Application" link. Alternatively, complete the attached form and send it to David Brodie, VP CRHA at [email protected] The tournament sanction number is required, you can obtain this from the tournament coordinator. Requests submitted without the sanction number will not be processed.
    305 KB
  • .pdf
    Medical Information
    235 KB
  • .doc
    Medical Information (Fillable)
    Fillable Medical Information Form to be provided to team trainer once completed
    94 KB
  • .pdf
    Injury Report
    59 KB
  • .pdf
    Offer of Commitment 2019-20
    Offer of Commitment Form to secure players to team
    260 KB
  • .pdf
    Offer of Affiliation 2019-20
    Offer of Affiliation Form
    455 KB
Printed from on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 8:46 AM