** House League Goalies receive a $250 refund at the end of the season (if player has completed the entire season)
Caledon Minor Hockey Association
(Caledon East Arena Lower Level)
6215 Old Church Rd. Caledon East, ON L7C 1J7
email: [email protected]
2023 - 24 Registration April 1st, 2023
Earlybird fees available for the 2023-24 April 1st to May 31st
New Participants to Hockey and Hockey School:
1. Refer to Registration - New Member Click Here
2. If you are moving to the Caledon area you will require a residential transfer. Refer to Transfers Click here
3. After all the above is completed you will be able to register with Caledon Minor Hockey Association. Go to the Register Now button and continue your registration process.
U5 & U7 Houseleague will run from October to March and play within the Caledon area.
U8/U9 to U21 will play Local League. The league will start October and run to March.
The divisions will be made up with Caledon and Brampton teams and will play within the Caledon and Brampton boundaries.
New Resident moving into Caledon: If you previously played in a registered league outside of Caledon, you will not have the ability to register with Caledon Minor Hockey until your player profile has been transferred. Please refer to Transfers Click Here
1. Having problems with registration Refer to Registration - Returning Members Click Here
2. If you previously lived outside the Caledon area you will not be able to register until you have completed a residential move
application. Refer to Transfer Click Here
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
* $100 DISCOUNT for 3rd and each subsequent child(ren)
The CMHA takes payments by:
Cheque - payable to Caledon Minor Hockey mailed to: Caledon Minor Hockey
6215 Old Church Rd
Caledon East, ON L7C 1J7
drop in the CMHA mailbox located at Caledon East Arena near the elevator doors.
Etransfers - This is not offered for instalment payments. etransfer address - [email protected]
Credit Cards - payments for credit card are done at the time of registration.
For further information about payments and updated credit cards refer to Payment Information Click here
Caledon Residents have priority. Players are considered registered once processed thru online registration and are put on a waiting list until they are PAID IN FULL (MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE OFFICE WITHIN 7 DAYS, PAID IN FULL OR POSTDATED AS INDICATED BELOW), Rowan's Law is completed and the RIS requirements have been met.
*Members with outstanding dues from last season will not be considered registered for the next season until the previous balance is settled.
CMHA Refund Policy
A cancellation and/or refund request of a player’s registration must be emailed to the CMHA hockey office at [email protected] please indicate date, player name, address, team and reason for cancellation.
- All refund requests will be charged a non-refundable administration fee of $15 for Under 5 and $75 for all other divisions
- Full refunds less administration fee will be given up to September 15, 2023
- 75% refund less administration fees between September 16, 2022 to October 30, 2023
- No refund will be issued after November 1, 2023 (Consideration will be given for refunds after this date if a shutdown of hockey is mandated by the Province of Ontario or Hockey Canada).