Permission to Skate Forms, News (Caledon Minor Hockey Association)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 20, 2024 | Melissa Lester | 369 views
Permission to Skate Forms
This year Permission to Skate Forms will be submitted to us digitally! Please click on the link on the home page menu bar to submit your request. 

The Ontario Minor Hockey Association (OMHA) requires that every player trying out for a AAA team obtain a Permission to Skate (PTS) form from their home centre prior to stepping on the ice.

You will need to print a hard copy of the completed form and present it at your Credit River evaluation skate.