CALEDON MINOR HOCKEY SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS 2016-17 SEASON
Again, this year we will be offering two (2) youth members a one-time post-secondary educational scholarship in the amount of $500.00 each.
Closing date February 28, 2017..
The idea behind this award is to recognize a youth member who thru his/her experiences in hockey, made them a better person in their everyday life and community.
The funds provide $500.00 towards their post-secondary education. i.e college, university, apprenticeships, etc.
The CMHA will read all applications, and determine the two (2) winners based on the following:
· Preparation and quality of application (self-written)
· Your experience inside the CMHA
· What positive’s you have taken from your experience while in the CMHA
For those interested please provide the following:
· All applicants must provide proof of post academic acceptance letter from College, University, other.
· Please provide a summary Biography of yourself and your experience throughout your years as a participant in the Caledon Minor Hockey Association.
Please email your application to [email protected]
or mail to: Caledon Minor Hockey Assoc. 6215 Old Church Rd
PO Box 147
Stn. Caledon East, ON L7C 3L7
no later than Feb 28 2017.
*The information collected will be used for the sole purpose of administrating the Award and the applicant understands that the winner’s name will be published on The Caledon Minor Hockey Association website.
The League reserves the right to withhold awarding if no suitable application is submitted.